Go back to the ClickAJob home page (click on the ClickAJob symbol at top left) and you'll find two other ways to find jobs fast.
1. Scroll down to the blue bar Browse Vacancies by Job Sector.
2. Below it are hot links to different job categories by profession, all listed in alphabetical order. To see the full list, click View All.
3. Choose the category that you specialise in and ClickAJob takes you to a similar list, more tightly narrowed into specific types of job role.
4. Click on one of these to see the selection of jobs that fit your preference.
You can also search for jobs by where they are located.
5. Go back to the ClickAJob home page (click on the ClickAJob symbol at top left) and scroll down to the blue bar Browse Vacancies by Location.
6. To search a specific County, click one of the links in the left column.
7. To search a specific City, click one of the links in the right column.
8. To search elsewhere in the UK, click a country name listed in the Browse jobs by region links.
To the Top
Not sure what to look for? Let ClickAJob show you some ideas!
1. Go back to the ClickAJob home page (click on the ClickAJob symbol at top left) and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
2. Choose from the pre-selected hot links you see listed, most of which are grouped by job type according to area: Jobs in London, Management and Business Jobs in Surrey, Education, Training and Teaching Jobs in Surrey, etc.
3. For a particularly useful link, click on Job Search Resources, which takes you to ClickAJob's very helpful and easy-to-use guide to everything from how to prepare yourself for a job, to writing your CV, to choosing your whole career path.
To the Top
The more you look at ClickAJob, the more you notice it's just bristling with quick links to all kinds of advice and help - even ways for jobs to find you!
1. Go back to the ClickAJob home page (click on the ClickAJob symbol at top left) and glance down the column on the left-hand side.
2. Click on Post Your CV and ClickAJob takes you to a registration page for entering all the important information about you that employers are likely to be looking for.
3. It might take a little time, but enter all the information you can very carefully. Now all those thousands of employers searching for staff will know that you are available and what kind of experience you can offer. If one of them likes the look of you, they will contact you.
4. Alternatively, go back to the home page again and click on Jobs by Email.
5. ClickAJob shows you a page where you can enter the job type you are looking for - exactly as if you were doing a search - only this time your request gets ClickAJob to do the work.
6. Every day, week or month - just as you instruct - ClickAJob searches through the thousands of new jobs that come in every day, looking for a match against the job specification you have provided.
7. All the jobs that match are emailed to you - each one with a hot link to full details about itself, ready for you to apply. Just choose the one you want and you're away!
To the Top
Finding a job is one thing. Actually getting it is another - a big step certainly, but if you're careful and prepared, a lot easier to achieve than you might think.
1. Go back to the ClickAJob home page (click on the ClickAJob symbol at top left) and click on the Career Centre link in the blue bar. ClickAJob shows you tips and ideas to help you through every step of getting yourself hired.
2. Read these tips carefully. They include links to all kinds of useful sites that help you prepare yourself to get a job.
3. Look particularly at the links that offer help with your CV. As you will find everywhere on ClickAJob, a good CV is your passport to securing your future. Make sure yours is up to standard!
To the Top